Southside Chiropractic Clinic’s dedication to excellence has given them a reputation as a premier chiropractic practice in Shreveport, LA.
What Makes Southside Chiropractic Clinic Different?
If you have been searching for a chiropractor dedicated to getting you out of pain as quickly possible, and who offers a wide range of soft tissue techniques in addition to chiropractic adjustments, then Dr. Greg Brigola is your best choice when it comes to high quality rehabilitation and chiropractic care.
Our caring staff, nurturing environment and professional expertise make for the perfect healing environment. Whether you have been in an automobile accident, have a sports related injury or are simply looking for relief from job related stress, Southside Chiropractic Clinic is here to serve in the neighborhood of Shreveport/Bossier City.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if I was in a wreck?
1. The first thing is to seek medical attention if you feel your injuries are severe. Either dial 9-1-1 or go to a hospital or urgent care facility.
2. Call your insurance carrier* to report the accident and to obtain a claim number and adjuster’s phone number. If the accident was your fault, ask if you have Med Pay, which is an optional coverage that pays medical bills. If you do not, you’ll have to pay for your treatment out of pocket or with your health insurance.
3. If the accident was someone else’s fault, obtain the police report and call the insurance company for the at-fault driver. Obtain a claim number and the adjuster’s phone number and ask about limitations to the medical coverage.
4. Call our office to schedule an appointment. Bring your claim number and adjuster’s phone number.
5. If you choose to hire an attorney, you may do so, but it’s not required. If you have one, please let our office know.
* According to Louisiana’s “No pay, no play” policy, if you were uninsured at the time of the accident, you will have to pay for the first $15,000 of medical care out of pocket.
Do I need an attorney or a referral from a medical doctor?
No, you can see us without either one.
Will your office take a Letter of Protection from an attorney?
Yes, it can be faxed to us at 318-688-5846.
What commercial insurances do you take?
We take Blue Cross Blue Shield and United Healthcare. Call if you have questions.
Do you take TriCare?
Unfortunately, no. TriCare does not offer chiropractic benefits for chiropractors not on base.
Do you take Medicare?
Yes, but there will be out of pocket expenses associated with your visit, since Medicare does not cover office visits, exams, x-rays, or therapies for chiropractors. They only pay for adjustments that are part of acute care. They will not pay for maintenance adjustments.
Do you take Medicaid?
No, we do not.
How much will my visit cost?
For auto accidents, we will bill the auto insurance company at the end of treatment, or send the bill to your attorney if you have one.
For health insurance, it depends on your insurance company since all policies are different. You may have a deductible that needs to be reached before the benefits start. You may have an office visit copay. You may have co-insurance only. You’ll need to call the customer service number on the back of your card to find out, or you can give our office your policy information and we can make an inquiry for you.
For cash patients, the cost depends on the services you receive. Call to get more information.
Do you coordinate care with other medical professionals?
Yes, we refer out to other specialists, such as orthopedists and pain management, when needed.